Friday, November 11, 2011

Isaiah 49:1-6



A very common yet unique numbers  in the calendar today. We are going to experience four unusual dates  1.1.111.11.11,  11.1.1111.11.11 for this year 2011. 

While everyone is doing a lot of activities for today's date 11.11.11. I just want to remind myself from the word of God at Isaiah 49:1-6.



 1 Listen to me, you islands;  hear this, you distant nations: 
Before I was born the LORD called me; from my mother’s womb he has spoken my name. 
2 He made my mouth like a sharpened sword, in the shadow of his hand he hid me; 
he made me into a polished arrow and concealed me in his quiver. 
3 He said to me, “You are my servant, Israel, in whom I will display my splendor.” 
4 But I said, “I have labored in vain;  I have spent my strength for nothing at all. 
Yet what is due me is in the LORD’s hand, and my reward is with my God.”
 5 And now the LORD say he who formed me in the womb to be his servant 
to bring Jacob back to him, and gather Israel to himself, 
for I am[a] honored in the eyes of the LORD and my God has been my strength— 
6 he says: “It is too small a thing for you to be my servant 
   to restore the tribes of Jacob  and bring back those of Israel I have kept. 
I will also make you a light for the Gentiles,  that my salvation may reach to the ends of the earth.”

Isaiah 49:1-6

You are precious than the dates. You are called by God. Let's make everyday remarkable for the glory of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment